[Exim] Re: multple domains

Top Pagina
Auteur: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] Re: multple domains
+++ the man [exim-users] <31/08/01 13:39 +0000>:
> I have 2 domains that I want exim to send/recieve email for.
> domainA.net & domainB.com.
> Is there an easy way to set this up? Its working with domainA.net
> right now and want to add domainB.com

local_domains = localhost:domaina.com:domainb.com
You might have to set up separate passwd files for domaina.com and
domainb.com - or maybe set up usernames of the form luser-domaina and
luser-domainb in wherever you are authenticating from.

Option A is far better - and can be implemented quite well with vmailmgr.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org