[Exim] [OT] Detecting closed exim -bS pipe in Perl

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [Exim] Fastest possible queuing?
Asunto: [Exim] [OT] Detecting closed exim -bS pipe in Perl

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:49:35 +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> Right. The all-nighter I just pulled got me hunting "Batch SMTP" case
> sensitive, which doesn't turn up either of these.
>
> Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for.

Hi folks,

Can anyone help me with detecting closure of a Perl pipe to exim -bS?
My test case at the moment is the ommission of the trailing period.
When I stop printing, none of $?, $! or fileno() help me detect that, in
actual fact, the exim process is gone and exited with an error.

Help! :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.