Re: [Exim] Re: Dynamically Loadable Modules

Top Pagina
Auteur: Dan Egli
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Re: Dynamically Loadable Modules
The point of a DLL however, at least originally, was akin to the Unix
'Shared Libraries', in that they were meant as a place to
store code that many programs would be accessing, thus reducing the size of
an executable. Why have 25 different
programs that each have their own cope of the instructions for how to draw a
button in windows, or how to
open a file on the disk? Just put that kind of common code in one file and
let all the other programs read from it.