Re: [Exim] Re: Still queuing mail for no reason

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: patrick
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Still queuing mail for no reason
#! On Thu, Aug 30, 2001, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

>> non-delivery to me@localhost.
>
> If you pop down more than 10 mails per connection exim will queue the mails
> and wait for the next queue run, or you can force the queue by running exim
> -qff -v

But I have a permanent connection and exim is quing mails that I want to
send out. For example, this mail will only be send if I log on a s root
on another terminal and then exim -qf.

Think I'll take a stock exim.conf from another Debian box and see if
that works. Perhaps mine is missing some essential element.