Re: Dynamically Loadable Modules (was Re: [Exim] Is Exin SNM…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: Dynamically Loadable Modules (was Re: [Exim] Is Exin SNMP Aware? )
On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 01:53:11 -0400, "Theo E. Schlossnagle"
<jesus@???> wrote:
>Where is your emprical evidence for this. I don't buy it. Dynamic linking
>happens all the time on my busy systems and things fly. Sounds like your
>dynamic linker is broken.

umm, we're talking about the apache dso stuff here, not general
dynamic linking. i admit i'm not an expert. perhaps if someone who is
could actually provide numbers on the impact of the apache system on
startup, it would be useful.

richard