[Exim] Reply-To and header verification

Author: Sergey Matveychuk
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Reply-To and header verification
Hello!

I looked into maillist archive and found mention about rejecting mail with
empty Reply-To: field which was fixed.
But I'v met a particular case of empty Reply-To field which RFC-compliant:

In according to RFC it must be intepreted as empty!

But message with it is rejected by Exim with this message:
syntax error in 'Reply-To' header when scanning for sender: missing or
malformed
local part (expected word or "<") in ""Do not reply, write a new message"
:;" (
envelope sender is <errors@???>).

Here is a part of header: