著者: Philip Hazel
To: Jan Suchanek
CC: exim-users
題目: Re:[Exim] Use of "condition"
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Jan Suchanek wrote:

> This works fine for me. But I found another problem I could use help
> with. If the condition fails the sender get a message that there is no
> matching local part. It would be nice if the sender gets a message like
> "The recipent decided not to get mails from you..." Is it possible to
> send an own error_message for the one failed condition?

No, because a failed condition causes the driver to be skipped, and
control is passed to the next driver. If you want a special message, you
must put a second director like this:

xxxx:
driver = smartuser
condition = the *opposite* condition !
new_address = :fail: your message here

Of course, you don't need the "condition" if this is the last driver,
and you only get to it in this circumstance.