Re: [Exim] Exim on webservers

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
A: Ollie Cook
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim on webservers
On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Ollie Cook wrote:

> All I'm trying to do is limit the impact such behaviour could
> cause. If that's not going to be possible with Exim I'll just leave
> it as it is.

we cooked some solution for this some time ago; i can't really recall
exactly how it worked (got lost during an upgrade while i failed to
pay attention); but it was something like a wrapper for 'sendmail',
which first examined sender, recipient(s), maybe a couple of other
stuff, and based on some watermark limits set, it either called exim
with appropriate data or just silently didn't do anything.

iirc i didn't like that too much, but it worked quite well.

--
[-]