[Exim] Relaying for a specified user

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] Relaying for a specified user
Hello listers,

I am a bit stuck with a situation that might be quite simple for the rest
of you.

I am hosting the domain "aapas.com" and so I do relay for it.
There is a user from this domain who's travelled to the UK and he connects
using AOL. He still has his MUA configured to use my server
smtp.wananchi.com as his SMTP server but my server rejects his mail
saying this (from rejectlog):

2001-08-23 12:07:46 refused relay (host) to <some@???>
from <user@???> H=(wlori080) [172.188.137.254]

Is there a way I can allow relay for some specific users (without
involving AUTH)? Something like

sender_accept_relay = lsearch;/some/file

Forgive my stupidity ;-)

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

If scientific reasoning were limited to the logical processes of arithmetic,
we should not get very far in our understanding of the physical world. One
might as well attempt to grasp the game of poker entirely by the use of the
mathematics of probability.
-Vannevar Bush
(contributed by Chris Johnston)