Re: [Exim] MAIL FROM:<>

Author: Exim Users Mailing List
To: robl
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] MAIL FROM:<>
[ On Sunday, August 26, 2001 at 12:21:15 (+0100), Robert Lister wrote: ]
> Subject: [Exim] MAIL FROM:<>
>
> Is it possible to configure exim not to use MAIL FROM:<>,
> but use, say, postmaster (not strictly obeying the protocol I know)

Please don't try to work around on very stupid lame idea with another.

> is it better just to sink the resulting frozen failed bounce messages
> in the bit bucket and not worry about this?

Yes! :-)

or as Suresh suggested, apply rfc-ignorant.org as a filter to prevent
them sending you unbouncable junk in the first place.

--
                            Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods@???>     <woods@???>
Planix, Inc. <woods@???>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods@???>