RE: [Exim] mysql Lookup problem?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Johansson Jan
A: 'Philip Hazel'
Cc: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: RE: [Exim] mysql Lookup problem?
>What your message said you used was this line:

>select if(count(*), "1", "0) from passwd where id='$local_part@$domain'
>Is that actually correct? If so, the problem is a missing " after "0

No, that was the original posters version, i added the missing " in my
tests/my reply.

>1. It got long enough as it is!

Granted.

>2. I am not an SQL user, and know very little about it. Consequently,
>such examples as there are are very simple. Indeed, from this thread I
>have now learned that you can do things like

Oh, no, i didnt mean "SQL specific". And i KNOW the info is in the book, i
have found it. I was more inclined towards stuff like, p 103, it explains
how the condition works, but i cant really find a referens to "what other
operators are availabl".

And, no, i definitely couldnt have written it better myself, so i will be
quiet.

>select if(count(*), "1", "0") from passwd where id='$local_part@$domain'
>which I presume means 'yield "1" if a record is found, and "0" if no
>record is found'. I rather suspected the query language could do fancy
>stuff like that, which makes the use of "condition" a lot tidier. People
>have been using messier constructions like
>
>${lookup mysql {select id from passwd where

id='$local_part@$domain'}{1}{0}}

Yeah, mySQL is turning into a clever little thing, give it decent
transaction support, and it will be rockin' all night long.. So to speak.

Regards, Jan.

And, yes i do like the book, it has made my life easier, and is getting
rather thumbed already.