Re: [Exim] rewrite rules with mysql

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Margrit.Lottmann
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] rewrite rules with mysql
On Wed, 22 Aug 2001 Margrit.Lottmann@??? wrote:

> I've attampted following rule:
>
> *@mysql;select domain from local_domains where \
> domain='${quote_mysql::$domain}' "${lookup mysql{select main_addr from \
> synonyms where syn_addr= \
> '${quote_mysql:$local_part@$domain}'}{$value}fail}" Fftq
>
> I hope, You can read the whole line !
>
> exim dididn't start ...unknown (o) flag... (panic-file)

The problem here is that, although lookups are permitted in the pattern
that matches the incoming address, there is no provision for handling
spaces in the pattern. This is because I didn't forsee this kind of
lookup when I first implemented rewrites.

I will think about this for Exim 4. Meanwhile, you have to recast your
rewrite rule like this:

*@*  "${lookup mysql{select domain from local_domains where \
      domain='${quote_mysql::$domain}'}
      {\