Re: [Exim] Netscape/Mozilla auth

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: barry
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Netscape/Mozilla auth
On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 03:54:45AM +0100, barry mumbled:

and now having worked through that, I have it working, update incase anyone
else ever finds it useful

plain:
driver = plaintext
public_name = PLAIN
server_condition = "${if crypteq{$3}{${extract{2}{:} \
{${lookup{$2}lsearch{/etc/mail/passwd}{$value}{*:*}}}}}{1}{0}}"
server_set_id = $2

(this is right now, right? :)