[Exim] Mail Delivery Fixed

Author: NOC - KP^2
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Mail Delivery Fixed
    I have gotten the noc@??? delivery thing working. I am not sure why
it wasnt before. But after I deinstalled, cvsuped, and reinstalled, it
seems to be working fine now. My permissions still dont match, I may tweak
on that at a later date, but for now its working.

    I just wanted to thank everyone for the ideas (especially sheldon, finally
got me so flustered, I rm -rf'd the exim stuff and started from scratch
:)...

    Now I am moving on to SMTP AUTH (remote users with dynamic IP's and
Domains), but have one question before I start.  What authentication method
do I need to support for Outlook (Express and 97-2000) and the Netscape mail
client in 4.x+?

    I did a search on the microsoft knowledge base, but didnt come up with
anything useful. If someone has a link or anything, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
CK