Re: [Exim] Looking in aliases for local address?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: NOC - KP^2
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Looking in aliases for local address?
Here is what I got. Im getting a wrong mode 600 error of some sort (this is
only the last retry). Now this error only seems to occur when I try to send
an email to noc with a domain OTHER THAN snowcrash.kulish.com...

This gives me a few more hints, but I am still unsure of the mode error. I
did a search on the FAQ and attempted to look it up in the monkey book. If
anyone can point me to a resource, I would appreciate it.

CK
Deferred addresses:
noc@???
locked /var/spool/exim/db/retry.lockfile
opened DB file /var/spool/exim/db/retry: flags=202
noc@??? in *? yes (*)
retry for T:noc@??? = *
dbfn_read: key=T:noc@???
Writing retry data for T:noc@???
first failed=998355750 last try=998423386 next try=998452186 expired=0
error -7 0: mailbox /var/mail/noc has wrong mode 600
dbfn_write: key=T:noc@???
end of retry processing
time on queue = 0s
warning counts: required 0 done 0
LOG: 0 MAIN
Frozen
delivery deferred: update_spool=1 header_changed=0
Writing spool header file
Size of headers = 291
end delivery of 15ZHX0-0003Vq-00
search_tidyup called