Re: [Exim] Protecting Percent-Hack exploitable machines with…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Protecting Percent-Hack exploitable machines with exim
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Marc Haber wrote:

> This looks like an endless loop for me.

Yes it does. I'm not quite sure what's going on here, and I didn't save
your configuration. There is clearly some confusion in the
router/director handling.

> Setting sender_verify=no in the fail_percent router seems to solve
> this. Is this the way to do it, or could this have further side
> effects?

If you've found a way to make it do what you want, I'd rather not spend
any time on this, because it's all different in Exim 4 (no directors,
just routers).