Re: [Exim] exim rewite details

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Burnham
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim rewite details
> I have 4 domains set up in diffrent cities and i have a main server from
> where the mails r being delivered to all these city servers. The email
> id for eg. rajesh@??? is being aliased to
> rajesh@???. All the cities are interconnected thru their
> local wan. Their servers public id is natted thru their private network.
> The problem i am having is that i wanted to rewite the users mail
> address from rajesh@??? to rajesh@??? in the
> city server and send it locally thru their private network. can u please
> suggest :)

Yes. Don't use address rewriting for email routing - it is The Wrong Way.
Instead, use an alias file director to set the new addresses
ie: rajesh@???: rajesh@???
and then use domainlist routers to route the mail to the machines that will
handle the email.
Read the manual about domainlist routers and ask again if you have any
problems.
John