[Exim] RBL problem: works too well. :-)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Todd Combs
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] RBL problem: works too well. :-)
Well, not really. I have set up RBL support on Exim, and wanted to test it
out by sending a message to the test address at nelson@???.
However, it won't let me send an email to that address, with the error

SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<nelson@???>:
    host linux.crynwr.com [192.203.178.39]:
    553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

    I want to be able to send it, and I have messed with
recipients_recject_except_senders, trying

= lucklobster.com
and
= combstm@??? (my address)
and
= *

But none seem to do the trick. I figure I am doing something dumb. I
relize this proves my RBL is working, but I want to be able to send to RBLed
addresses. Help?