Re: [Exim] How do I delete frozen messages?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] How do I delete frozen messages?
Nils Ketelsen <nils@???> probably said:
> On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 04:29:39PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> > Please allow me to also jump into the 'mix' and tell me if what I use is
> > okay. In simple terms I just delete the frozen messages and those that I
> > call headerless - the ones with <>

They aren't headerless, they have an envelope sender of "<>", which is used
for bounce messages amongst other things.

> > I use the 2 scripts below:
> > To delete frozen,
> >
> > #!/bin/sh
> > mailq | grep frozen | awk '{print "exim -Mrm " $3}' > mailfile
> > sh mailfile
> And what about Mails to or from, for example, frozen@???
> Could be some false positives here.

Yep.

Also reinventing the wheel. I wrote a script to delete selected frozen
(and other types) messages some time ago, it's in the exim contrib
section on the ftp site;

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Contrib/scripts/eximclean

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???