[Exim] Exim Help - It works

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Aly S.P Dharshi
A: Exim Users
Asunto: [Exim] Exim Help - It works
Hello All,

         Firstly a round of thanks to all of you who helped. I finally got
it all working. I think that there are somethings that weren't taught to us
in our Networking class. I better go back and claim my precious CDN $$$

>Doing it your way, you would actually want:
>
>142.66.72.0/24:142.66.73.0/24:142.66.74.0/24:142.66.75.0/24

         This worked perfectly !! :) :)

>If you specify *.reznet.uleth.ca, it would be trivial for some
>undesirable third party to set up a PTR in their DNS for an IP in their
>network to say whatever.reznet.uleth.ca, and then you would let them
>relay.

         I better start getting well versed with DNS is a feeling that I
get strongly. But once again thanks to everybody and yes Suresh I did
switch on the host_lookup as well. :) :)

         Cheers,

         Aly.
Aly S.P Dharshi
Student @ University of Lethbridge and