[Exim] Using a dbm file for relay-hosts fails

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Wayne Pascoe
A: Exim User
Asunto: [Exim] Using a dbm file for relay-hosts fails
Hi there,

I have the following two lines in my exim config file...

local_domains                        = @ : dbm;/home/mail/db/local-domains.dbm
host_accept_relay                    = dbm;/home/mail/db/relay-hosts.dbm

The local_domains file contains a list of domains that are considered
to be local, one per line. The host_accept_relay file contains a list
of hosts that are allowed to use this server as a relay host. I then
create /home/mail/db/local-domains.dbm and
/home/mail/db/relay-hosts.dbm by doing the following :

for i in relay-hosts local-domains; do
eximdbm_build $i $i.tmp
chown root:mail $i.tmp
chmod 640 $i.tmp
mv -f $i.tmp db/$i.dbm
done

This builds the dbm files for local-domains.dbm and relay-hosts.dbm

Now all mail for hosts that are considered to be local is treated as
local mail and the relevant transport is invoked. However, machines
that should be allowed to use this machine as a relay host are
rejected with a
550 relaying to <address@???> prohibited by administrator

Why does the dbm lookup work for local-domains and not for relay-hosts
?

TIA,

--
- Wayne Pascoe