Re: [Exim] Help with Exim/Procmail Dlvry

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
A: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Help with Exim/Procmail Dlvry
* [Odhiambo Washington on 13/08/01 16:34 +0300]
> I am a FreeBSD lunatic and I have setup Exim to work with procmail.
> I have put an rcfile as /usr/local/etc/procmailrc but it seems to me that
> it is being ignored during delivery.
> How do I convince Exim that the procmailrc I have should be nice
> stuff for it to look at? I need require_file or something?

Put a .forward into your homedir ... or use the procmail_pipe transport /
director (you'll find umpteen instances on the exim list archives).

I was discussing this with Sheldon Hearn the other day ... he feels that users
can jolly well set up a .forward if they want to use procmail with exim on
freebsd :)

    --suresh
--
Suresh Ramasubramanian  <---->  mallet <at> efn dot org
For an idea to be fashionable is ominous, since it must afterwards be