[Exim] Delivering msg to multiple mailboxes AND changing err…

Author: Kangoo Kangoo
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Delivering msg to multiple mailboxes AND changing error messages
I am sending this message again in TEXT /PLAIN format. Apologies for having
sent as HTML, I did not even think of that when I wrote the mail.
-------

Hi,
There are a few things I'd like to get help for:

1) When Exim receives a mail from specific senders, I would like it to
deliver the message to multiple mailboxes, i.e.
appending the file to many mailbox files belonging to different users. How
to do that ? Depending on the cases, I would
like to do that either litteraly by specifying the to which users the mail
is finally intended, or using a DB lookup.

2) From what I read on the Forum, it seems not to be possible to modify the
error messages. Is that true, does it
concern older versions of Exim.

thanks