[Exim] Majordomo MailOut Only

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: scott stavretis
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Majordomo MailOut Only
Hello,

I have never used Majordomo with Exim before, and read the FAQ and read a
bit on it including config file C018 which is a good exmaple on how to set
it up with full fuctionability.

However what I want to do is only set majordomo up very basically so I can
send messages to system users only. Ie I have produced a file from
/etc/passwd which has username and appeneded the domain to it. All I want
to be able to do is allow certain users to send messages to all those users.

Do I have to set it up with full list information or is their a more basic
set-up I can do? What transport config would I need to use for this.

I am running exim 3.22 and majordomo 1.94.5

Does anyone have a sample config for this type of setup?

Regards
Scott Stavretis