Re: [Exim] Spam-scoring?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Alan J. Flavell
A: Mark Morley
Cc: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Spam-scoring?
On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Mark Morley wrote:

[...]

> Customers report any false positives back to me (none have been reported
> yet, just the few I found myself) and they also send me spam that scores
> less than 100 so I can tweak the filters.

Thanks for a most helpful user-experience report. This was the sort
of answer I was hoping for (rather than the dismal RTFM kind of
response...)

> If anyone is interested I could make it (and the associated lookup tables)
> available via FTP on a regular basis...

I reckon that would be very interesting. On the flip-side, though, it
might also get used by spammers as a recipe book of things to avoid.
But on balance I do think it would be useful to find out which
indicators people have found useful, and which not. In general terms
that could be a subject for a non-specific mail-abuse list, but it's
nice to know about things which which people found practical to apply
in an exim context.

thanks once again for your helpful response

all the best