Re: [Exim] Spam-scoring?

Author: Łukasz Grochal
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [Exim] Spam-scoring?
"Alan J. Flavell" <flavell@???> writes:

> Consequently I was thinking it would be useful to accumulate some of
> these indicators by a series of tests, maybe even both positive and
> negative indicators of spam-likelihood (similar to what one would do
> in a usenet scorefile, for example), and was a bit surprised to see no
> mention in the FAQ.

Ugh...? I'm a bit surprised to see such a statement. Or actually not
surprised at all? :-/ Or whatever? Anyways... Is it that I don't
understand your problem or are <http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/
doc/html/filter_9.html#SEC9> and <http://www.exim.org/exim-html-3.30/
doc/html/filter_12.html#SEC12> exactly what you are looking for? If
so, it's just so obvious how they can be used that I'm actually not
surprised that there is no entry in FAQ on this.

Regards,

--
(-) Łukasz Grochal                                  lukie@???
                                                  (for PGP key visit:)