Re: [Exim] [BUG?] 3.32: IPv6 changes cause Exim to not start

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Kevin Sindhu
CC: Philip Blundell, Phil Brutsche, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] [BUG?] 3.32: IPv6 changes cause Exim to not start
On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Kevin Sindhu wrote:

> > What I will do (when I do it) is to post a patch for everybody to try on
> > their various OS.
>
> Would this mean a 3.33 release? If not how about we have contrib/ipv6
> directory with all/any patches+ any configs of people who have Ipv6
> setup on various OS's?

When I've heard that I've got the patch right for all the various
operating systems, I will move to a 3.33 release fairly quickly. I'd
rather keep all this stuff in the mainline code because soon people who
know as little about v6 as they do about v4 will be needing it. (And I
need to port it forwards into Exim 4 as well.)