[Exim] Router and interface questions

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Router and interface questions
Hi,

I'm just setting up exim to run as our new mailsystem. Two question remain unanswered for me by now:

I have a plain file with a list of domains and want mail for them to be forwarded to one single host. Is it possible to set up a router for this? I thought something like "route_list = if eq {{lsearch;/etc/exim/mailforward}{$domain}}{$domain mail.something.de}{}" should work, but Exim seems no to allow if etc. on a route_list command.

The machine exim is running on has several ip addresses but I want exim to only use to one of them, so i put a "local_interfaces = 12.34.56.78" into exim.conf. This works, but Exim delivers mails still with the primary ip (of eth0). Is there a way to also use the alias-ip for outgoing connections?

Thanks in advance for any answer.

--
MfG, Jakob Hirsch. ICQ# 78958588
77652 Offenburg, Germany