Re: [Exim] Filter question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ceri
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Filter question
On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 03:59:45PM +0100, Philip Hazel said:
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Ceri wrote:
> >
> > Am I correct in asserting that this (domain changed to protect my customer) :
> >
> >     if $header_to: contains "00@???"
> >     or $header_to: contains "01@???"
> >     then
> >       seen finish
> >     endif

> > does precisely nothing (exim 3.03) ?
>
> Well, it runs the checks, and if the checks match, it makes no
> deliveries. That's a kind of "nothing".

Hmm, having reread the specification I agree.
Problem is that they are getting delivered ...

The above is in a file called system_filter, including the :
# Exim filter <<== do not edit or remove this line!
line, and I have set

        message_filter = /data/exim/system_filter

in the configure file.

However, exim -bt -d12 00@??? doesn't mention that it's even looking
at the system_filter file, and any messages do get delivered.

Any ideas ?

Thanks, Ceri

        # It is 'dead'. -- Jack Cohen