[Exim] HELO-Problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] HELO-Problem
Hi all,

finally I'm starting to mirgrate my mail-gateways to exim. Works very
smooth, but I'm hitting one error I don't know how to handle:

-----
504 <myhost>: Helo command rejected: need fully-qualified
       hostname
-----
OK, looks like "myhost.mydomain" only sends "myhost" and ommits
"mydomain". Well, I think I could agree on rejecting mail for that
reason, but of course I don't like MY mail being rejected.

I had a look on the exim-manual, but could only find options realting to
"what to do if someone sends mail to US and we don't like HIS HELO" not
"what to do if I want to send mail and the receiver doesn't like MY
HELO".
Well, I admit it was a quick look so I might have overlooked...

Any help (pointers to the right section of the manual) would be greatly
apreciated.

--
CU,
Patrick.