[Exim] Very Slow response: exim -bt

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
A: Exim Users
Asunto: [Exim] Very Slow response: exim -bt
I installed Exim-3.32 on a FreeBSD Box, from the ports. I have configured
this box the same way I've done with the other boxes that I administer
here. The box is does query our Name Server for address resolution and it
runs a cache-only DNS.

When I do nslookup some_host I get instant response.
When I do dig I get instant response

When I do

exim -bt wash

then it takes about 20 seconds before I can get a response.

wash is a local account I have on the box. if I do the same for any other
address the wait time is almost the same, 20 seconds.

On the other boxes I get instant response to all these. However I manually
built exim from a tarball on the other boxes.

Any clues that might help???

Thanks

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

The fact that man knows right from wrong proves his intellectual superiority
to other creatures; but the fact that he can do wrong proves his moral
inferiority to any creature that cannot.
-Mark Twain, "What Is Man?"