[Exim] preventing relaying from local users

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marc MERLIN
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] preventing relaying from local users
I have do something a bit unusual:
I need to prevent local shell users from sending mail mail outside of
local_domains + relay_domains.

Even if I have
host_accept_relay =

Users that run "mail user@domain" invoque exim locally, and thus bypass
relay checking.

All the mail gets relayed to a relay host, so I suppose I could alter my
exim routers ocnfig to make other domains non reachable as far as exim is
concerned, but if that's my only solution, I then lose the option of having
a while list with sender_address_relay

What do you think the best approach is?

Thanks
Marc