Re: [Exim] help on smtp and pop

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: mandal
A: jon
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] help on smtp and pop
Hi
     We also have a company policy to save all the mails that uses our mail
server and users are informed in advance.It is no problem to save a copy of
the mails when somebody send mails to our users.But how to save a copy or
send a copy to  admin account when our users send mail to anybody using our
mail server.

Arunav Mandal