Re: [Exim] failed error message without original message?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jim Tittsler
A: Jeremy C. Reed
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] failed error message without original message?
On Fri, Aug 03, 2001 at 09:39:56PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> It appears that the whole message was sent back again (S=107329). How can
> I choose to only send an error message without the original message?

return_size_limit puts a byte count limit on the messages returned
to senders.

> Also, I am interested in ideas. Should I do this for all bounces? Or just
> for error messages related to filter rules?

I think a small size makes sense for all bounces. (And it may
be a good thing I feel that way, since I believe
return_size_limit applies to all error messages. :-)

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo
Python Starship     http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/