Re: [Exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host

Author: Marc MERLIN
To: Philipp Gaschutz
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] lowest numbered MX record points to local host
On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 10:56:31PM +0200, Philipp Gaschutz wrote:
> is the domain, that you are trying to send email to in your local_domains?

It's probably a bounce or a reply that is going to a non existent domain:

The following address(es) have yet to be delivered:
dog@???: lowest numbered MX record points to local host

god.com -> mail.god.com -> 127.0.0.1

No, god.com is not a local domain for me :-)

The message gets frozen, and of course I'd rather have it bounce instead.

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/ | Finger marc_f@??? for PGP key