[Exim] system_filter problem

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Exim Users
Subject: [Exim] system_filter problem

Hello,

I am using the snippet (attached in .tgz file so that the filter doesn't
catch it) in my system_filter. It seems to be doing well in catching the
worm from what I can see in the log file.

However I require some help with it so that it e-mails back the sender of
the infected e-mail with the file that I've specified. Right now it can
save the infected message if I remove the # but it is not sending the
e-mail back with the sircam-rejected.txt.

I'd greatly appreciate any help/advise towards achieving the feat of
sending mail to notifu the users that they have sircam.

Thank you for your time.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

There are no facts, only interpretations.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, "Nachlass"