Re: [Exim] message delay warning messages

Author: Nicholas Blackaby
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] message delay warning messages
Suresh,

This is *not* an mis-configured auto-responder problem.

My user was over his mail quota. A warning-mesage was sent after
24 hours to the list-manager software which in return sent him a
message suggesting that I need to reconfigure my Exim boxes to
stop them sending warning-messages to the list-manager software!

Regards,
Nick.

--
Nicholas Blackaby, ISD, UMIST.