Re: [Exim] Converting mbox files to maildir files

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: mike
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [Exim] Converting mbox files to maildir files
* [mike on 06/08/01 12:09 +0100]

> I know that exim can deal with maildir format mail files but is it possible
> to convert existing mboxes to maildir??

Search for mbox2maildir - available at http://www.qmail.org (or one of the
other qmail sites). Alternatively search google.

> I am looking at this to convert to imap and maybe oerformance increases.
> (All the docs I can find on imap deal with maildir format)

UW-IMAPD does mbox. Cyrus / Courier do maildir. I'd suggest Courier.

    -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <----> mallet <at> efn dot org