Re: [Exim] criticism/comment about missing info in install d…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Richard Welty
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] criticism/comment about missing info in install docs
On Sat, 4 Aug 2001 09:14:26 -0700, John W Baxter <jwblist@???>
wrote:
>We had a mentor (same BSDi consultant the boss was already using). But
>more importantly, we had the huge incentive of an opportunity to get rid of
>sendmail. That's certainly worth reading some paragraphs.

no mentor here, but back when i installed exim, i was provoked by
sendmail's poor behavior in handling a couple of n-thousand member
mailing lists, and inspired by having heard that exim would actually
do what i needed with minimal pain.

that was back at version 1.62; i've never looked back, and will never
install sendmail again.

richard