[Exim] A Couple of general questions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Scott Stavretis
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] A Couple of general questions

Hello all,

I have a couple of exim questions that I have built up and am after some opinions from you guys.

1) I would like to stop exim using the syslog file without having to recompile exim, is their something I can put in the configuration file?

2) I have set-up exim quota on users mail with the follwoing entry's

quota = 10M
quota_warn_threshold = 75%

This is fine when a user reaches the threshold they receive a warning message which is customisable, however when a someone externally sends a message over 10mb or sends a message that makes the user's mailbox go over 10mb to the user's mailbox, I would like the mail daemon to send a message to the person who sent the mesage saying 'message could not be delivered because the users mail box is full'. Or something to that effect. AT tthe momment the MTA receives the message but seems to just delete it.

3) I am after opinions on web based mail systems for POP3. We used to use IMP and all the features and end look seemed great. However a quick look at re-setting this up looks very time consuming and combersom. Any other recommendations?

Thank you in advance

Regards
Scott Stavretis