[Exim] pb using "mail" in filters and using vacation script.…

Author: icar
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] pb using "mail" in filters and using vacation script...
hi,
sorry about double post i forget the subject ...
i have a lot of difficulties using transports.
First, i'm trying to install a "vacation reply", i have used a lot of
configurations exposed in this mailing list but no one is working...

with the config bellow i have :

2001-08-05 22:30:12 15TUXM-0005D4-00 <= xxx@???
H=web20106.mail.yahoo.com [216.136.226.43] P=smtp S=713
id=20010805203013.35842.qmail@???
2001-08-05 22:30:14 15TUXM-0005D4-00 => icar <icar@???> D=localuser
T=local_delivery
2001-08-05 22:30:14 15TUXM-0005D4-00 == icar@??? <icar@???>
T=vacation_reply defer (0): Failed to send message from vacation_reply
transport (69)

vacation_reply:
driver = autoreply
file = ${home}/tripnote
file_expand
log = ${home}/tripnote.log
once = ${home}/tripnote.db
from = icar@??? (i tried some settings here ...)
to = $sender_address
subject = "Re: $h_subject"
text = "\
Dear $h_from\n\n\
This is an automatic reply. Feel free to send additional\n\
mail, as only this one notice will be generated. The following\n\
is a prerecorded message, sent for ${local_part}@???:\n\
====================================================\n\n\
"

in directors :

user_vacation:
driver = localuser
require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/tripnote
no_verify
transport = vacation_reply
unseen

In other hand, i need to use "mail" in filters file. I have (again) :
Failed to send message from address_reply transport (69)

# Exim filter

if $message_body contains "test" and not error_message
then
mail
to $reply_address
subject "Re: $h_subject:"
finish
endif

(i tried with seen mail ... too)

but i dont know what to put in message_filter_reply_transport
I tried all transports and no one works. I tried a perl script too without
success.
So how to use "mail" in filter ? What must i put in exim config file ?

Thanks for your help

Icar
icar@???