Re: [Exim] Eximconfig

Author: scott
To: matt
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Eximconfig
Matt,

I'm using FreeBSD-4.3-STABLE and configured exim by hand. It's not a
difficult chore, but will take a few minutes. I just started with exim a
few days ago and have found it an excellent MTA.

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the command line options to flush and
remove mails from the queue.

- Scott