Re: [Exim] mail not going to a particular domain

Autor: scott
A: Kunju SKM
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] mail not going to a particular domain
I'm not an expert, but I think the receiving domain's mail server is
checking to see whether your sending mail server has a legitimate MX
record.

This kind of check is an anti-spam measure, preventing the use of accepted
mail through open relays.

- Scott