Re: [Exim] SMTP Timeouts sending mail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] SMTP Timeouts sending mail
On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 02:18:31PM -0400,
Peter Radcliffe <pir@???> is thought to have said:

> Peter Radcliffe <pir@???> probably said:
> > I'm seeing relays.mail-abuse.org as still perfectly available, rbl is
> > giving me NXDOMAIN and the mail-abuse.org web pages are sllloooowww.
>
> Of course I was being stupid and misremembering that it's now
> blackholes.mail-abuse.org. blackholes is giving me connection timouts,
> so it looks like they've dropped that one, but relays does seem to
> still work.

Right. Because there are nameservers for RSS that they don't control
(ahem). And they certainly haven't told any of the other authoritative NS
operators to stop allowing queries against it. Oh well. :)

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality