Re: [Exim] Proposal for Exim 4

Autor: Peter Radcliffe
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Proposal for Exim 4
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> probably said:
> I was not planning on being that complicated. [I've just been struggling
> with libtool again for a new release of the PCRE library, and dealing
> with shared libraries is really complicated and messy. I'd rather keep
> that out of Exim.]

Well, I think you could just do that at the OS level and with the
Local/Makefile, if you provided a away to leave the function out of
the main build section.

> Well, that would require another process, of course.

*nod*

> > Cute.
> I take it that's a compliment? :-)

Yep :) Well designed, fast, reasonable, open and extensable APIs are
a good thing.

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???