Re: [Exim] Multiple instances of exim on one machine

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Philip Hazel
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Sascha E. Pollok
Kopio: Suresh Ramasubramanian, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Multiple instances of exim on one machine
On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Sascha E. Pollok wrote:

> That's why I'd like to run a 2nd instance that has host_accept_relay
> set to the customer's IP while the main exim-installation has not.

In Exim 4 it will be quite easy to set up a rule that says "allow relay
if customer's IP is xxx and connection is via interface yyy" (and deny
if xxx but not yyy), so you could do everything on a single Exim.