RE: [Exim] Proposal for Exim 4

Autor: Karl Schmidt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Proposal for Exim 4
Checksums won't work - they are already inserting random information to get
past that block. I think the system I proposed is a pretty good idea. The
ability to easily, automatically collect and trade IPs of spammers is what
we need.

The only useful information in the body of a spam mail is the phone number
or url - but they might even end up putting that information in html
pictures if you blocked that.

Karl Schmidt (ks150)     EMail Karl@???
Transtronics, Inc.       WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street     Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049       FAX(785) 841-0434