Re: [Exim] Process Queue - in a Uni-Message Manner .

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Chris Russell
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Process Queue - in a Uni-Message Manner .
On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Chris Russell wrote:

> I run exim as part of a dial up setup, using it to queue messages
> which I then
> do a queue run on when I connect.
>
> However, I`m finding that the line cant keep up with exim trying to
> send all messages
> at once, so ideally I`m trying to force exim to force its queue - but
> only do it
> one message at a time.

It does operate one message at a time (but if you've set
remote_max_parallel > 1 and a message has multiple recipients, it will
send them in parallel). What are you actually doing? What commands are
you issuing? How do you know it is trying to send all messages at once?
Have you tried a queue run with debugging turned on?