Re: [Exim] RBL blocking lists ???

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John W Baxter
A: exim-users
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] RBL blocking lists ???
At 18:26 -0700 8/1/2001, John W Baxter wrote:
>Last I checked, we still weren't permitted to do zone transfers (that was
>around mid-afternoon US Pacific Daylight time) but the "old way" was still
>working (later in the afternoon).

A few minutes after writing that, I got a message from M. at mail-abuse
saying we'd been set up for zone transfers (but to wait for an hour for the
update to "take"). But I think we have a BIND problem which I'll have to
look into...named-xfer is complaining "cant make tmpfile (sec): no such
file or directory."

--John