Re: [Exim] Could exim be the result of Netscape not working …

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: hanasaki
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Could exim be the result of Netscape not working with Japanese email?
On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 03:21:07PM -0500,
hanasaki <hanasaki@???> is thought to have said:

> Is there anything in exim that might be resulting in email not being
> viewed in japanese when sent in japanese? I am getting the following
> which looks like JIS in ASCII :(

Doubtful. Exim does not change the body of a message in transit. It's more
likely to be client related. Perhaps the sending client isn't inserting
the appropriate MIME headers (Content-Type and the like)

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality